CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) is a streamlined version of CAN protocol. CAN FD provides data frames with up to 64 data bytes and it also allows for higher baud rates. All interfaces support both ISO and non-ISO CAN FD.
Interfaces and adapters with CAN FD support
- MACH-ETH – An interface with 1 Ethernet port, 2 CAN(/FD) channels, 1 LIN channel, 1 USB, 1 RS-232, and several I/Os. Can easily realize an Ethernet-CAN(/FD) or Ethernet-LIN gateway, and also offers user-programming (SDK in C).
- CAN FD LIN Gateway – A user-programmable converter/data logger with two CAN/CAN FD channels, LIN channel, RS-232, and a microSD slot
- Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 – A single-channel CAN+CAN FD to USB interface, CAN-FD speed up to 8 MBaud
- Kvaser USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 – A dual-channel CAN+CAN FD to USB interface with an user scripting capability, CAN-FD speed up to 8 MBaud
- Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN – A flexible dual-channel USB interface; each channel configurable as CAN/CAN FD/LIN
- Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN – A flexible dual-channel USB interface with user scripting and advanced features; each channel configurable as CAN/CAN FD/LIN
- Kvaser PCIEcan 4xHS – A PCI Express module with 4 CAN/CAN FD channels
- Kvaser PCIEcan HS v2 – A single-channel CAN/CAN FD to PCIe interface
- Kvaser PCIEcan 2xHS v2 – A dual-channel CAN / CAN FD to PCIe interface
- Kvaser USBcan Professional 5xHS – A USB interface with 5 CAN/CAN FD channels and user scripting capability
- Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 – A USB interface and a stand-alone data logger with 2 CAN/CAN FD channels and capability to run user scripts
- Kvaser Memorator Professional 5xHS – A USB interface and a stand-alone data logger with 5 CAN/CAN FD channels and capability to run user scripts
- Bus Hub (Connector Board) – A board for easy connection of up to 6 bus nodes (PC interfaces, ECUs) via D-SUB connectors
- CAN/CAN FD Fault Board – A board for bus fault injection, provides simulation of physical layer faults (short circuit, disconnection, wrong termination)