Kvaser PCIEcan HS v2
Kvaser PCIEcan HS v2 is a highly integrated, high speed controller area network (CAN) card that adds a single high speed (ISO 11898-2) CAN channel to any standard computer board with PCI Express capability. At 86 x 69 mm, this card features one of the smallest form factors.
Offering silent mode, error frame detection/generation and an on-board buffer, this add-on board fits many embedded data acquisition systems and is CAN FD compliant.
- CAN 2.0B and CAN FD protocol support
- CAN-HS physical layer
- galvanic isolation
- D-SUB 9 connector for CAN channel
- PCI Express interface
- card dimension 86 x 69 mm, weight 48 g
- error frame detection and generation
- max. receive speed 20000 messages per second
- max. transmission speed 20000 messages per second