The USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 is a USB to dual channel CAN or CAN FD interface with scripting capability. With a standard USB connector and two high-speed CAN channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers in two separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, it is high-performance, yet compact, and can be used as a simple dual-channel interface to connect two high speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer, or can be programmed to do more. The Pro version is shipped with Kvaser TRX, a lightweight development environment that lowers the bar when starting out programming the device.
Kvaser USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 Data Sheet
- Supports CAN FD up to 8 MBaud
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Power is taken from the USB bus
- Galvanic isolation
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s
- Error counter readings and error frame generation
- Supports T-scripts – custom user programs that can run on the device
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Units are shipped with Kvaser TRX, a lightweight development environment.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.