Kvaser PCIEcan 2xHS v2 is a highly integrated, high speed controller area network (CAN) network card that adds two high speed (ISO 11898-2 compliant) CAN channels to any standard computer board with PCI Express capability. At 86 x 69 mm, this has a smaller form factor and lower profile than the Kvaser PCIEcan 2xHS.
Offering silent mode, error frame detection/generation and an on-board buffer, this add-on board fits many embedded data acquisition systems and is CAN FD compliant.
- CAN 2.0B and CAN FD protocol support
- two CAN channels – CAN-HS physical layer
- galvanic isolation
- D-SUB 9 connector for CAN channel
- PCI Express interface
- card dimension 86 x 69 mm, weight 48 g
- error frame detection and generation
- silent mode support
- max. receive speed 20000 messages per second
- max. transmission speed 20000 messages per second