The Bus Hub (Bus Connector Board) is an universal board for easy interconnection of bus devices. The board is compatible with CAN, CAN FD, LIN and FlexRay networks, and contains six D-SUB9 (CANON-9) connectors (3x male, 3x female) for connecting PC interfaces and other devices like ECUs. The board contains two switchable terminating resistors for differential networks at each side.
The hub can easily be connected to an existing cable network by a terminal connector, and also contains a terminal block for an external power supply which can be used to power all devices connected. All important signals are equipped with a PCB test point so that an oscilloscope probe can easily be connected.
The hub can be used at the office to easily interconnect PC interfaces and other devices such as ECUs and communication modules. However, it is also useful in the field for connecting an existing bus cable to several devices with D-SUB connectors.
- 3x D-SUB9 M connector
- 3x D-SUB9 F connector
- All connectors wired 1:1 – acts as a hub/splitter
- Compatible with CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, RS-485
- Termination resistors at both sides can be enabled/disabled by switch buttons
120 Ohm between pins 2-7, 100 Ohm between pin 4-8 (FlexRay Channel B)
- Terminals for an external power supply (connected to pin 9 at D-SUBs; a LED signalizes the presence of the power)
- Terminals for connecting wires of an existing network
- Test points for an oscilloscope probe at important signals
- 5x adhesive rubber pad at the bottom
D-SUB9 Connector Pinout
|2||CAN_L / FlexRay_BM|
|5||Shield (internally connected to GND)|
|7||CAN_H / FlexRay_BP / LIN|
|BUS-HUB||Bus Hub board for interconnection of ECUs and nodes on a network/bus.|