Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN
Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN, CAN FD or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
The Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN offers advanced features such as support for CAN FD, Silent Mode, Single Shot, Error Frame Generation and Kvaser MagiSync automatic clock synchronization. As a Pro-level device, this interface can host user-developed programs, created using resources provided within Kvaser’s free CANlib SDK. These can be designed to accomplish a range of advanced tasks, such as CAN node simulation and CAN flashing, or create a LIN to CAN gateway. Guidance and code examples are provided.
A version without advanced features: Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN interface
- Supports CAN FD (ISO and non-ISO), up to 5 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer)
- Supports High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B
- Supports LIN 2.2
- Two independent channels – each bus driver galvanically isolated
- LIN reference power detection
- T-programs allow users to customise the Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN’s behaviour
- Kvaser MagiSync – automatic time synchronization between MagiSync-enabled Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC
- CAN Error Frame Generation and Error Counters
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second per channel, time-stamped with a 1 microsecond accuracy
- Single shot function ensures that failed CAN transmissions will not retry.
- LEDs indicate device status and bus activity
- USB powered (Vbat reference required for LIN)
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib
Kvaser Hybrid Pro is fully compatible with X-Analyser.
SDK – Development API
Kvaser CANlib SDK and LINlib are free resources that include everything you need to develop software for Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python, and Visual Basic.