Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2
Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 is an evolution of the Leaf family that bring programmability to user’s fingertips, as well as CAN with Flexible Data-Rate (CAN FD). Kvaser’s Pro versions boast a high transmit capability that meets the needs of CAN FD frames. It also supports customisation using Kvaser’s t programming language. For example, users can run a t program to speed up file transfer protocols or to emulate ECUs and other devices by generating traffic and handling protocols. This model has a standard 9-pin DSUB, bus is also available with a 16-pin OBDII connector. Please see Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 OBDII for details.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.