DASH CONTROL is the new remote system for display.
Featuring an innovative design and highly ergonomic design, DASHCONTROL allows the operator to manage the dashboard to display from the arm rest or the command console.
Device comunicates with the display via CAN bus. This remote can also control 8 outputs directly, each in max load of 2 A.
- Operating voltage: 8 – 32 Vdc, protected against reversed polarity
- Operating temperature: -20°C +70°C
- Material: PC- ABS, silicon rubber, PMMA with antiscratch and antireflex surface finnish
- Sealing: IP65
- CPU: – 16 bit Spansion microcontroller
- FLASH: 256,5KB + 32KB
- RAM: 16KB
- LCD TFT display:
- Format: 2,4″
- Resolution: 240×320 dots
- Orientation: landscape or portrait
- Backlight: LED 950cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 500
- 1 CAN bus 2.0 type A, type B up to 1Mbps (ISO 11898 standard)
- 1 optical encoder – lifetime 1 Million cycles
- 7 illuminated backlight silicon rubber pusbutton – lifetime 1 Million cycles
- 8 power output HSD 3 A with reversed polarity protection and short circuit
- Programmable in C/C++
- CAN bootloader for FirmWare upgrade