Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS
The Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS is a compact, reliable and cost-effective means of connecting two high speed CAN busses to a PC or mobile computer. With a USB 2.0 compliant connector at one end and two 9-pin D-SUB connectors at the other, the Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS is a fraction larger than the one-channel Leaf Light v2 but features the same sleek, ergonomically designed housing that Kvaser products have become renowned for and comes with galvanic isolation as standard.
The Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS offers two high speed CAN channels and one USB 2.0 compliant interface. With the three connectors at the end of fully galvanically isolated flexible wires, this device is designed to facilitate any application in which the CAN bus connectors aren’t easily accessible, such as hard to reach electronic control units (ECU) on a vehicle.
The interface is supplied with CANlib, the software API that is common to all Kvaser hardware. Taking just 30 seconds to programme once you have Canlib downloaded on the host computer, USBcan Light 2xHS is simple to install and configure.
Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS Data Sheet
Major features of the USBcan Light 2xHS
- One USB 2.0 compliant device provides easy access to two CAN busses.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Temp range -20 – 70 °C
- Weight 150 g
- Height 25 mm
- Length 90 mm
- Bitrate 40-1000 kbps
- Interfaces USB