Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN is a a single channel USB interface for LIN Local Interconnect Network) bus. It supports all LIN bus versions v1.3 and 2.x.
Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN Data Sheet
- Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER’s LINlib.
- Excellent error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the LIN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- Bitrate 1 – 20 kbit
- Supports both Classic and Enhanced checksums for LIN frames
- Temperature range -40 – 85 °C
- Dimensions 100mm/20mm, Weight 100 g
- Operating Systems : Win Vista, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP
- USB cable length 110 cm, D-SUB (Cannon 9) cable length 30 cm