The Kvaser Ethercan Light HS CAN to Ethernet interface facilitates the adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) concept within modern manufacturing environments by enabling data from any CAN product or system to be accessed over the Internet, via an Ethernet equipped PC.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) – receives data and power over the Ethernet cable.
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Includes Ethercan Factory Reset Device. This device provides the ability to reset the Ethercan’s IP address to factory defaults at the push of a button.
- Temp range -20 – 70 °C
- Weight 100 g
- Length 165 mm
- Height 17 mm
- Interfaces Ethernet RJ45
- Galvanic Isolation Yes