100BASE-T1 Media Gateway is a configurable Automotive Ethernet switch and communication bridge. The device can be used as frame sniffer (Active TAP), employing the packet forwarding function, as well as Ethernet – CAN(/FD) gateway, allowing data to be bi-directionally passed between Ethernet and CAN or CAN FD network.
The gateway features three 100BASE-T1 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) port, two CAN(/FD) channels, LIN bus, and a USB port. All Ethernet ports are internally connected to a switch circuit. A microSD card slot, two digital outputs, and two analogue inputs are also available.
The free-of-charge C language SDK allows a user to develop a custom device firmware for monitoring/sniffing, testing and simulations.
- 3x 100BASE-T1 port
- 1x 1000BASE-T port (gigabit Ethernet)
- All Ethernet ports are „switched“ (including the MCU)
- 2x CAN(/FD)
- LIN bus
- USB 2.0
- MicroSD card slot
- 2x Digital output (1x high-side 5V/0.5A, 1x low-side 40V/1A)
- 2x Analogue input (0-30 V)
- User-programmable MCU (C language SDK available free-of-charge)
- Configurable Automotive Ethernet switch
- Active TAP (frame forwarding/sniffing)
- Gateway between Ethernet, CAN(/FD), LIN
- User-programmable gateway / simulator
More details will be added soon.
Media Gateway Photos