Kvaser Memorator Professional 5xHS
Kvaser Memorator Professional 5 x HS is a five channel, high performance, CAN bus interface with CAN FD support (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) and standalone datalogger that allows users to monitor and collect data from up to five CAN channels using just one device. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode connects to the PC via USB.
Memorator Professional 5 x HS offers advanced features such as Message Filtering, Triggers, Error Detection and Generation, Silent Mode, an expandable SD Card slot, Galvanic Isolation, and much more. Configurable using Kvaser’s Memorator Config Tool, it is also capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is supplied.
Monitor 5 CAN channels simultaneously using just one device, or connect the USB cable with a single 9 pin DSUB for single CAN channel monitoring.
- CAN FD support
Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across all five buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- CAN FD upgradeable via firmware.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- PC USB interface and a standalone datalogger with user scripting
- 5 independent CAN HS channels with CAN 2.0B and CAN FD support
- Each channel with galvanic isolation
- Temperature range -40 – 80 °C
- Bitrate 40 – 1000 kbps
- TX/RX = 20 000 messages/s
- Dimensions 23 x 155 x 68 mm, Weight 150 g
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, DIAdem