The Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS is a two-channel CANbus interface (controller area network) for USB 1.1 and 2.0. Both channels are configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2). A quick and flexible way to connect your PC to the CANbus.
This product is End-of-Life.
Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS Data Sheet
- Two channel High Speed CAN bus channels (ISO 11898-2) through a standard USB interface.
- Supports 11 bit (CAN 2.0A) as well as 29 bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- Native USB 1.1 support, forward compatible with USB 2.0 in full-speed mode (i.e. 12 Mbit/s).
- Contains the powerful Mitsubishi M16C microcontroller, with two built-in CAN controllers.
- Remote frames can be sent and received without restrictions.
- Detect and generate error frames on the CAN bus.
- Auto Transmit for placing messages on the bus at set intervals.
- Weight 150 g
- Length 90 mm
- Height 25 mm
- Temp range -40 – 85 °C
- Interfaces USB
- Galvanic Isolation No