Kvaser PCIEcan HS/HS is a dual channel, CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI Express bus that features galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug and play installation.
- Supports PCI Express x1.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families.
- I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C – +85°C.
- Supports the Kvaser Linx.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
- Length 95 mm
- Height 20 mm
- Weighh 100 g
- Temp range -40 – 85 °C
- Connectors DSUB 9
- Channels 2