Kvaser Memorator HS/HS is a dual channel, intermediate performance, CAN (controller area network) bus interface and standalone datalogger with two high-speed CAN channels. In interface mode, it connects to a PC with USB1.1. As a data logger, Memorator makes for a perfect flight recorder due its compact design. Logging data to a standard SD card (supplied) or MMC disk; triggers, filters etc. can be set via our user-friendly configuration program and stored on the flash disk.
- One device for desktop and laptop. Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Supports “listen-only” mode for bus analysis tools.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, PCcan and USBcan with Kvaser’s CANlib.
- One SD/MMC slot that accepts SD or MMC flash disks, currently up to 1 GB.
- Two CAN connections ISO-11898 high-speed, 50kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (Philips TJA1050).
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s). This connection is compatible with USB 2.0.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with four externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 509025 mm (circa 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch).
- Temp range -25 – 85 °C
- Height 25 mm
- Length 90 mm
- Weight 150 g
- Galvanic Isolation No
- Interfaces USB
Quick Start Guide