Kvaser Memorator Professional HS/HS
Kvaser Memorator Professional HS/HS is a two channel, high performance, CAN (controller area network) bus interface and data logger. Standalone mode logs data to an expandable SD card slot; interface mode connects to the PC using USB2.0. As a data logger, the Kvaser Memorator Professional is the perfect tool to capture irregular faults in the field or perform remote diagnosis. Advanced configuration features such as message filtering, triggers and error detection mode are made with a user-friendly configuration program (Kvaser’s Memorator Tools software) and stored on the flash disk.
- One device for desktop and laptop, combining a standalone CAN bus data logger and a USB CAN bus interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 2 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Two High Speed CAN connections (ISO-11898-2), 10 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation to protect the hardware.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with five externally visible LEDs.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
- Temp range -40 – 85 °C
- Weight 150 g
- Length 90 mm
- Height 25 mm
- Galvanic Isolation Yes
- Interfaces USB
Kvaser Memorator Professional HS/HS – presentation