Kvaser Leaf SemiPro LS
Kvaser Leaf SemiPro with MagiSync™ is a one channel USB interface for Low Speed CAN (ISO 11898-3). It offers the possibility to easily connect several interfaces to a PC. The time-stamping is synchronized through Kvaser MagiSync™. Providing flexibility and making it perfect for multi-channel applications.
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf SemiPro interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Handles up to 15,000 messages per second, time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Reliable error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- Height 20 mm
- Weight 100 g
- Length 100 mm
- Temp range -40 – 85 °C
- Galvanic Isolation Yes
- Bitrate 5-125 kbps
Quick Start Guide