Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN
Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as
CAN or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in
automotive communications. The CAN FD (both ISO and non-ISO) is also supported.
With a standard USB connector and two CAN/LIN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB connectors, this interface can
connect a PC to two CAN buses, two LIN buses, or one CAN and one LIN bus.
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN interface
- Two independent channels
- Supports CAN FD (ISO and non-ISO), up to 5 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer)
- Supports High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active
- Supports LIN 2.2
- LIN reference power detection
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib
- Galvanically isolated bus drivers
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel
- LEDs indicate device status and bus activity
- USB powered (Vbat reference required for LIN)
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
Kvaser Hybrid is fully compatible with X-Analyser.
SDK – Development API
Kvaser CANlib SDK and LINlib are free resources that include everything you need to develop software for Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python, and Visual Basic.